Our lighting designers will provide you with a design to suit your wants and those of your property. Keeping in mind beauty, safety and security, the designers will stylize a system that compliments your landscape using different techniques such as, up lighting, wash lighting, path lighting, feature accents, down lighting & tread lighting.
Every year, before spring, we send out a letter to each existing client with our Spring Maintenance Package.
The package includes the replacement of the systems low voltage lamps, cleaning and cosmetic repairs of fixtures, burying exposed conduit from winter wash away, system testing, re-aiming and repositioning of fixtures as needed, and a 3 visit warranty on lamps for the remainder of the calendar year.
As lighting systems need routine maintenance to ensure their continued beauty and function, the Spring Maintenance Package is a great way to sustain your lighting.
Anything you can think of, we can do. We are a fully licensed ACP electrical company, and are ready to provide you with solutions to all of your electrical needs.
Our services include:
- General service calls
- Tune ups
- Lamp Replacement
- Part Repair/Replacement
For the winter months while we are not working in the landscape, we offer a variety of indoor electrical services. Take advantage of our experience and book a free consultation.
- Installing a Tele-Doorbell:
- Giving you the ability to talk to someone at the front door from your home phone or cell phone
- Performing Renovations & Installing New Work:
- Complete wiring for additions
- Adding or replacing receptacles and switches,
- Replacing and updating bulbs and light fixtures
- Updating Your Indoor Lighting:
- LED, low voltage, long lasting (4000 hour lamps) and other energy saving products will save you money and add to the eco-efficiency of your home
- Installing Automated Switching (without rewiring your house):
- A system that will increase the security and safety of your home while you are away, giving your home a ‘lived in’ look
- Updating Your Existing System:
- Making your home a safe environment by bringing your electrical system up to the latest standards of the Electrical Safety Code
- Organizing & labelling electrical panels